NOTE: Due to COVID-19 we have had to make some changes and there have been some delays in emails we are encountering. All items are shipped out the same day by 3 PM EST. Mon-Friday. Please note there have been shipping delays with the postal service and items crossing customs. All packages are being delivered but with delay. Please be patient. Thank you, VitaJing Customer Care Team.
Shiitake Mushrooms have long been a symbol of longevity in Asia because of their health-promoting properties, they have been used medicinally by the Chinese for more than 6,000 years.
These mushrooms are high in protein, extremely nutritious, and are a great source of fiber. Shiitake Mushrooms are rich in polysaccharides (beta-glucan) and lentinan, which support and boost the immune system and improve overall well-being.
They have also known to help Candida, Gut flora, Digestion, and Constipation to name a few. In traditional Chinese Medicine Shiitake Mushrooms are used to promote (qi) energy, also known as life energy because they help with exhaustion and weakness.
For more info and recipe inspiration please check out our YouTube videos here that feature Shiitake.
Product Name: Shiitake
Extract Ratio: 20:1
Place of Origin: South of Shaanxi Province, China
Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
Latin Name: Lentinus edodes (Berk.)sing
Part Used: Fruiting Body
Properties: Sweet and Neutral
Organ Meridians: Liver and Stomach
- 100% Organic Shiitake Mushroom 20:1 Extract Powder
- Bulk Powder Extract Allows for EFFECTIVE DOSE = MUCH BETTER Results than Tincture, Pills or Tablets
- Shiitake is Dual Extracted. Warm Water and Alcohol Extracted. No Chemicals Used.
- FDA Approved Facility, GMP, ISO, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER
- No Fillers or Additives. GMO-Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, & Wildcrafted.
LIFETIME GUARANTEE 100% Money-Back - If for some reason, you are not satisfied with our product we provide a no-hassle no-questions-asked refund. Yes, we are that devoted to your happiness! :)
Ingredients: 100% Organic Shiitake Mushroom 20:1 Extract Powder
Servings Per Bag: 1.5 grams per serving (approximately 1/4 tsp.)
- 2 oz (57g): up to 46 servings per bag
- 4 oz (114g): up to 92 servings per bag
- 8 oz (227g): up to 184 servings per bag
- 16 oz (454g): up to 368 servings per bag
- We suggest a range of 1-3 tsp per day. This will vary based on person to person.
- Away from food or with small meals is preferred for best absorption.
- Use Measuring Spoon in the package to EASILY add 1 serving into ANY Drink! Water, Juice or Smoothie!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing.
- Persons with known medical conditions should consult a healthcare provider before using.
- Those with Mushroom sensitivities should avoid use.
- Considered extremely safe.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
FAQ's / Research
A Certificate of Analysis is a document issued by Quality Assurance that confirms that a regulated product meets its product specification. They commonly contain the actual results obtained from testing performed as part of quality control of an individual batch of a product.
Click the links below to view the Certificate of Analysis for each individual herb. If you have any additional questions please contact us via our contact page.
- Promotes Energy and Vitality
- Immune Support
- Rich in Protein
- Upper Respiratory Support
†Results may vary.
Legal Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information herein is NOT a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any of our products.