NOTE: Due to COVID-19 we have had to make some changes and there have been some delays in emails we are encountering. All items are shipped out the same day by 3 PM EST. Mon-Friday. Please note there have been shipping delays with the postal service and items crossing customs. All packages are being delivered but with delay. Please be patient. Thank you, VitaJing Customer Care Team.
Semen Cuscutae Chinensis or Tu Si Zi is an herbal supplement so powerful that it is actually known as the “Dodder Seed” in traditional Chinese medicine. Ironically enough, the plant they are harvested from, Semen Cuscutae, is also known as a weed.
Yet the Dodder Seed has been widely used to treat impotence, premature, ejaculation, and frequent urination in China for centuries. The Chinese even labeled Tu Si Zi a “longevity herb” because of its ability to stop the loss of fluids from the body. Other popular uses for semen Cuscutae seeds in traditional Chinese medicine included treatment of eye problems such as blurred vision and dry eyes.
For more info and recipe inspiration please check out our YouTube videos here that feature Semen Cuscutae.
Product Name: Semen Cuscutae
Extract Ratio: 20:1
Place of Origin: South of Shaanxi Province, China
Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
Latin Name: Cuscuta Chinensis Lam
Part Used: Seeds
Properties: Sweet and Warm
Organ Meridians: Liver, Kidney, and Spleen
- 100% Semen Cuscutae 20:1 Extract Powder
- Bulk Powder Extract Allows for EFFECTIVE DOSE = MUCH BETTER Results than Tincture, Pills or Tablets
- All Extracts are 100% Warm Water Extracted. No Chemicals Used.
- FDA Approved Facility, GMP, ISO, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER
- No Fillers or Additives. GMO-Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, & Wildcrafted.
LIFETIME GUARANTEE 100% Money Back - If for some reason, you are not satisfied with our product we provide a no-hassle no-questions-asked refund. Yes, we are that devoted to your happiness! :)
Ingredients: 100% Semen Cuscutae 20:1 Extract Powder
Servings Per Bag: 1.5 grams per serving (approximately 1/4 tsp.)
- 2 oz (57g): up to 46 servings per bag
- 4 oz (114g): up to 92 servings per bag
- 8 oz (227g): up to 184 servings per bag
- 16 oz (454g): up to 368 servings per bag
- We suggest a range of 1-3 tsp per day. This will vary based on person to person.
- Away from food or with small meals is preferred for best absorption.
- Use Measuring Spoon in the package to EASILY add 1 serving into ANY Drink! Water, Juice or Smoothie!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing.
- Persons with known medical conditions should consult a healthcare provider before using.
- Do not use if suffering from constipation or have difficulty with urination.
- Considered extremely safe.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
FAQ's / Research
Certificate of Authenticity
A Certificate of Analysis is a document issued by Quality Assurance that confirms that a regulated product meets its product specification. They commonly contain the actual results obtained from testing performed as part of quality control of an individual batch of a product.
Click the links below to view the Certificate of Analysis for each individual herb. If you have any additional questions please contact us via our contact page.
- Supports healthy sexual and reproductive functions
- Excellent Fertility Herb
- Increases Energy, Vitality and Strength
- Improves Jing & Qi
- Promotes Kidney Health
†Results may vary.
Legal Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information herein is NOT a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any of our products.