For more info and recipe inspiration please check out our YouTube videos here that feature Ginkgo Biloba.
Product Name: Ginkgo Biloba
Extract Ratio: 20:1
Place of Origin: Jiangsu Province, East of China
Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
Latin Name: Ginkgo biloba L.
Part Used: Leaf
- 100% Organic Ginkgo Biloba 20:1 Extract Powder
- Bulk Powder Extract Allows for EFFECTIVE DOSE = MUCH BETTER Results than Tincture, Pills or Tablets
- All Extracts are 100% Warm Water Extracted. No Chemicals Used.
- FDA Approved Facility, GMP, ISO, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER
- No Fillers or Additives. GMO Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, & Wildcrafted.
LIFETIME GUARANTEE 100% Money Back - If for some reason, you are not satisfied with our product we provide a no-hassle no-questions-asked refund. Yes, we are that devoted to your happiness! :)
Ingredients: 100% Organic Ginkgo Biloba 20:1 Extract Powder
Servings Per Bag: 1.5 grams per serving (approximately 1/4 tsp.)
- 2 oz (57g): up to 46 servings per bag
- 4 oz (114g): up to 92 servings per bag
- 8 oz (227g): up to 184 servings per bag
- 16 oz (454g): up to 368 servings per bag
- We suggest a range of 1-3 tsp per day. This will vary based on person to person.
- Away from food or with small meals is preferred for best absorption.
- Use Measuring Spoon in package to EASILY add 1 serving into ANY Drink! Water, Juice or Smoothie!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing.
- Persons with known medical conditions should consult a healthcare provider before using.
- Ginkgo can interfere with platelet aggregation and, as such, individuals taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners) or antithrombotic medicines, including aspirin should seek professional guidance.
- Individuals who take medications to prevent seizures and individuals who have ever had a seizure should avoid taking ginkgo.
- Ginkgo should be avoided two days before and one to two weeks after surgery to avoid bleeding complications.
- Considered extremely safe.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
FAQ's / Research
A Certificate of Analysis is a document issued by Quality Assurance that confirms that a regulated product meets its product specification. They commonly contain the actual results obtained from testing performed as part of quality control of an individual batch of a product.
Click the links below to view the Certificate of Analysis for each individual herb. If you have any additional questions please contact us via our contact page.
- Improves memory, concentration and other mental faculties
- Improves long distance vision
- Relief for headaches, sinusitis and vertigo
- Reduces Retinal damage
- Improves blood flow to the hands, feet and brain
- Anti-Depressant effects
- Used to treat Impotency
†Results may vary.
Legal Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information herein is NOT a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any of our products.