Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed) is one of the most valued tonics and natural sexual enhancers in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
For more info and recipe inspiration please check out our YouTube videos here that feature Horny Goat Weed.
Product Name: Epimedium
Extract Ratio: 20:1
Place of Origin: Gansu Province, Northwest of China
Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
Latin Name: Epimedium brevicornu Maxim.
Part Used: Ground Part
Properties: Acrid, Sweet and Warm
Organ Meridians: Kidneys and Liver
- 100% Organic Epimedium Leaf (Horny Goat Weed) 20:1 Extract Powder
- Bulk Powder Extract Allows for EFFECTIVE DOSE = MUCH BETTER Results than Tincture, Pills or Tablets
- All Extracts are 100% Warm Water Extracted. No Chemicals Used.
- FDA Approved Facility, GMP, ISO, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER
- No Fillers or Additives. GMO Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, & Wildcrafted.
LIFETIME GUARANTEE 100% Money Back - If for some reason, you are not satisfied with our product we provide a no-hassle no-questions-asked refund. Yes, we are that devoted to your happiness! :)
Ingredients: 100% Organic Epimedium Leaf 20:1 Extract Powder
Servings Per Bag: 1.5 grams per serving (approximately 1/4 tsp.)
- 2 oz (57g): up to 46 servings per bag
- 4 oz (114g): up to 92 servings per bag
- 8 oz (227g): up to 184 servings per bag
- 16 oz (454g): up to 368 servings per bag
- We suggest a range of 1-3 tsp per day. This will vary based on person to person.
- Away from food or with small meals is preferred for best absorption.
- Use Measuring Spoon in package to EASILY add 1 serving into ANY Drink! Water, Juice or Smoothie!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing.
- Persons with known medical conditions should consult a healthcare provider before using.
- Those with bleeding disorders or high blood pressure and/or on medication that thins blood or lowers blood pressure should avoid Epimedium.
- Can raise estrogen in women, women with estrogen sensitive conditions should not use.
- Discontinue use at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
- Considered extremely safe.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
FAQ's / Research
Certificate of Authenticity
A Certificate of Analysis is a document issued by Quality Assurance that confirms that a regulated product meets its product specification. They commonly contain the actual results obtained from testing performed as part of quality control of an individual batch of a product.
Click the links below to view the Certificate of Analysis for each individual herb. If you have any additional questions please contact us via our contact page.
- Increases sexual drive
- Used for women's fertility issues
- Increases sperm production
- Lowers blood pressure
- Powerful immune-modulating activity
- Anti-HIV activity
- Helps prevent the growth of cancer
†Results may vary.
Legal Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information herein is NOT a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any of our products.