Agaricus is traditionally known as "God's Mushroom" because of its wide range of health benefits.
For more info and recipe inspiration please check out our YouTube videos here that feature Agaricus.
Product Name: Agaricus Blazei Murrill Extract
Extract Ratio: 20:1
Place of Origin: China
Appearance: Light Brown Fine Powder
Latin Name: Agaricus Subrufescens
Other Names: Agaric, Agaricus, Agarikusutake, Brazil Mushroom, Brazilian Mushroom, Brazilian Sun-Mushroom, Callampa Agaricus, Champignon Agaric, Champignon Brésilien, Cogumelo do Sol, Champignon du Brésil, Kawariharatake, Himematsutake, Mushroom, Sun Mushroom.
Part Used: Fruiting Body
Content Specifications: 10%-30% polysaccharide by UV
Herb QualitiesProperties/Taste: Slightly Sweet, Bitter
Treasures: Shen, Chi
Organs Meridians: Heart, Spleen
- 100% Agaricus Blazei Murill Mushroom 20:1 Extract Powder
- Bulk Powder Extract Allows for EFFECTIVE DOSE = MUCH BETTER Results than Tincture, Pills or Tablets
- Agaricus is Dual Extracted. Warm Water & Alcohol Extracted. No Chemicals Used.
- FDA Approved Facility, GMP, ISO, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER
LIFETIME GUARANTEE 100% Money Back - If for some reason, you are not satisfied with our product we provide a no-hassle no-questions-asked refund. Yes, we are that devoted to your happiness! :)
Ingredients: 100% Organic Agaricus Blazei Murill Mushroom 20:1 Extract Powder.
Servings Per Bag: 1.5 grams per serving (approximately 1/4 tsp.)
- 2 oz (57g): up to 46 servings per bag
- 4 oz (114g): up to 92 servings per bag
- 8 oz (227g): up to 184 servings per bag
- 16 oz (454g): up to 368 servings per bag
- We suggest a range of 1-3 tsp per day. This will vary based on person to person.
- Away from food or with small meals is preferred for best absorption.
- Use Measuring Spoon in package to EASILY add 1 serving into ANY Drink! Water, Juice or Smoothie!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing.
- Considered extremely safe.
- Those with Mushroom sensitivities should avoid use.
- Those on immunosuppressive medications should avoid use.
- Those who have undergone an organ transplant should consult their doctor first.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
FAQ's / Research:
Certificate of Authenticity
A Certificate of Analysis is a document issued by Quality Assurance that confirms that a regulated product meets its product specification. They commonly contain the actual results obtained from testing performed as part of quality control of an individual batch of a product.
Click the links below to view the Certificate of Analysis for each individual herb. If you have any additional questions please contact us via our contact page.
- Strengthens the immune system, prevents infection
- Potent Anti-oxidant
- Improves Metabolism
- Promotes liver health
- #1 Beta Glucan Source
†Results may vary.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information herein is NOT a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any of our products.