Shilajit has great detoxification and energy-producing health benefits.
Product Name: Shilajit
Extract Ratio: 20:1
Place of Origin: Tibet, China
Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
Latin Name: Shilajit
Part Used: Fruiting Body
Properties: Bitter and Warm
Organ Meridians: Liver and Spleen
- 100% Shilajit 20:1 Extract Powder
- Bulk Powder Extract Allows for EFFECTIVE DOSE = MUCH BETTER Results than Tincture, Pills or Tablets
- All Extracts are 100% Warm Water Extracted. No Chemicals Used.
- FDA Approved Facility, GMP, ISO, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER
- No Fillers or Additives. GMO-Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, & Wildcrafted.
LIFETIME GUARANTEE 100% Money Back - If for some reason, you are not satisfied with our product we provide a no-hassle no-questions-asked refund. Yes, we are that devoted to your happiness! :)
Ingredients: 100% Shilajit 20:1 Extract Powder
Servings Per Bag: 1.5 grams per serving (approximately 1/4 tsp.)
- 2 oz (57g): up to 46 servings per bag
- 4 oz (114g): up to 92 servings per bag
- 8 oz (227g): up to 184 servings per bag
- 16 oz (454g): up to 368 servings per bag
- We suggest a range of 1-3 tsp per day. This will vary based on person to person.
- Away from food or with small meals is preferred for best absorption.
- Use Measuring Spoon in the package to EASILY add 1 serving into ANY Drink! Water, Juice or Smoothie!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid if pregnant or nursing.
- Persons with known medical conditions should consult a healthcare provider before using.
- Those with low blood sugar should use caution as Shilajit can lower it.
- Avoid or consult your doctor if taking Diabetic Medications.
- Those who suffer from uric acid inflamed conditions such as gout & kidney stones should avoid use as Shilajit has been found to increase uric acid production.
- Those who suffer from PKU should be aware Shilajit contains trace amounts of phenylalanine.
- Considered extremely safe.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
FAQ's / Research
Certificate of Authenticity
A Certificate of Analysis is a document issued by Quality Assurance that confirms that a regulated product meets its product specification. They commonly contain the actual results obtained from testing performed as part of quality control of an individual batch of a product.
Click the links below to view the Certificate of Analysis for each individual herb. If you have any additional questions please contact us via our contact page.
- Rich in nutrients, antioxidants, amino acids, and phytochemicals
- Ionic mineral complex
- Improves brain function
- Heavy metal detoxifier
- Increased sperm count and motility
- Regulates blood sugar
†Results may vary.
Legal Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information herein is NOT a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any of our products.