Also known as Chinese Foxglove. One of the most popular herbs in Chinese Medicine. Rehmannia has been used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, urticaria, and chronic nephritis in Chinese studies. It can improve brain function, bone marrow, and hearing.
For more info and recipe inspiration please check out our YouTube videos here that feature Rehmannia.
Product Name: Rehmannia (Prepared)
Extract Ratio: 20:1
Place of Origin: Gansu Province, Northwest of China
Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
Latin Name: Rehmannia Glutinosa (Gaetn.) Libosch. ex Fisch. et Mey.
Part Used: Root and Tuber
Properties: Sweet, Bitter and Cold
Organ Meridians: Heart, Liver, Stomach, and Kidney
- 100% Rehmannia 20:1 Extract Powder
- Bulk Powder Extract Allows for EFFECTIVE DOSE = MUCH BETTER Results than Tincture, Pills or Tablets
- All Extracts are 100% Warm Water Extracted. No Chemicals Used.
- FDA Approved Facility, GMP, ISO, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER
- No Fillers or Additives. GMO-Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, & Wildcrafted.
LIFETIME GUARANTEE 100% Money Back - If for some reason, you are not satisfied with our product we provide a no-hassle no-questions-asked refund. Yes, we are that devoted to your happiness! :)
Ingredients: 100% Rehmannia 20:1 Extract Powder
Servings Per Bag: 1.5 grams per serving (approximately 1/4 tsp.)
- 2 oz (57g): up to 46 servings per bag
- 4 oz (114g): up to 92 servings per bag
- 8 oz (227g): up to 184 servings per bag
- 16 oz (454g): up to 368 servings per bag
- We suggest a range of 1-3 tsp per day. This will vary based on person to person.
- Away from food or with small meals is preferred for best absorption.
- Use Measuring Spoon in the package to EASILY add 1 serving into ANY Drink! Water, Juice or Smoothie!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing.
- Persons with known medical conditions should consult a healthcare provider before using.
- Those with low blood sugar should use caution as Rehmannia can lower it.
- Avoid or consult your doctor if taking Diabetic Medications.
- Discontinue use at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
- Considered extremely safe.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
FAQ's / Research
Certificate of Authenticity
A Certificate of Analysis is a document issued by Quality Assurance that confirms that a regulated product meets its product specification. They commonly contain the actual results obtained from testing performed as part of quality control of an individual batch of a product.
Click the links below to view the Certificate of Analysis for each individual herb. If you have any additional questions please contact us via our contact page.
- Improves Fertility
- Blood Builder
- Helps with circulation
- Used to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis, Asthma, Urticaria, and Chronic Nephritis
- Improves Brain Function
†Results may vary.
Legal Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information herein is NOT a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any of our products.