Pine Pollen Powder is a nutrient dense super-food taken from the Masson Pine tree. Having a history of use in Ancient Chinese Medicine as an Anti-Aging and Restorative Tonic for thousands of years! It increases energy by balancing out Hormones thus improving endurance and strengthening the body as a whole.
For more info and recipe inspiration please check out our YouTube videos here that feature Pine Pollen.
Product Name: Pine Pollen
Extract Ratio: None
Place of Origin: Yunnan Province, Southwest of China
Appearance: Yellow Fine Powder
Latin Name: Pinus massoniana Lamb.
Part Used: Dry Pollen
Properties: Sweet and Warm
Organ Meridians: Lungs, Kidneys, Spleen, Heart and Liver
- 100% Pine Pollen Powder
- Bulk Powder Extract Allows for EFFECTIVE DOSE = MUCH BETTER Results than Tincture, Pills or Tablets.
- FDA Approved Facility, GMP, ISO, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER
- No Fillers or Additives. GMO Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, & Wildcrafted.
LIFETIME GUARANTEE 100% Money Back - If for some reason, you are not satisfied with our product we provide a no-hassle no-questions-asked refund. Yes, we are that devoted to your happiness! :)
Ingredients: 100% Pine Pollen Powder
Servings Per Bag: 1.5 grams per serving (approximately 1/4 tsp.)
- 2 oz (57g): up to 46 servings per bag
- 4 oz (114g): up to 92 servings per bag
- 8 oz (227g): up to 184 servings per bag
- 16 oz (454g): up to 368 servings per bag
- We suggest a range of 1-3 tsp per day. This will vary based on person to person.
- Away from food or with small meals is preferred for best absorption.
- Use Measuring Spoon in package to EASILY add 1 serving into ANY Drink! Water, Juice or Smoothie!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing.
- Persons with known medical conditions should consult a healthcare provider before using.
- Main potential side effect is pollen allergy. If you are sensitive or allergic to pollen we suggest you avoid consuming pine pollen. Not everyone allergic to pollen will react to Pine Pollen in this way but it is a good general rule.
- If you are allergic to bee stings then you could also be allergic to pine pollen (and pollens in general).
- Due to the natural bio-identical hormone compounds contained in Pine Pollen it is advised that teenagers and children should avoid consuming it.
- Considered extremely safe.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
FAQ's / Research
Certificate of Authenticity
A Certificate of Analysis is a document issued by Quality Assurance that confirms that a regulated product meets its product specification. They commonly contain the actual results obtained from testing performed as part of quality control of an individual batch of a product.
Click the links below to view the Certificate of Analysis for each individual herb. If you have any additional questions please contact us via our contact page.
- Source of Phyto-Androgens
- Strengthens the Immune System
- Great Brain Food
- Balances Androgenic and Estrogenic Hormones
- Hormonal Support
- Supports and Detoxifies the Liver
- Great for the Skin and Hair
- Protects the Cardiovascular System
- Helps reduce cholesterol
- Increases Metabolism
- Increases Energy and Vitality
- Improves Endurance
- Helps Arthritis
- Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory
- Contains over 200 bioactive nutrients, vitamins, and minerals
- Stimulates testosterone production
- Natural source of DHEA
†Results may vary.
Legal Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information herein is NOT a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any of our products.