Agaricus is traditionally known as "God's Mushroom" because of its wide range of health benefits.
Product Name: Agaricus Blazei Murrill Extract
Extract Ratio: 20:1
Place of Origin: China
Appearance: Light Brown Fine Powder
Latin Name: Agaricus Subrufescens
Other Names: Agaric, Agaricus, Agarikusutake, Brazil Mushroom, Brazilian Mushroom, Brazilian Sun-Mushroom, Callampa Agaricus, Champignon Agaric, Champignon Brésilien, Cogumelo do Sol, Champignon du Brésil, Kawariharatake, Himematsutake, Mushroom, Sun Mushroom.
Part Used: Fruiting Body
Content Specifications: 10%-30% polysaccharide by UV
Herb QualitiesProperties/Taste: Slightly Sweet, Bitter
Treasures: Shen, Chi
Organs Meridians: Heart, Spleen
- 100% Agaricus Blazei Murill Mushroom 20:1 Extract Powder
- Bulk Powder Extract Allows for EFFECTIVE DOSE = MUCH BETTER Results than Tincture, Pills or Tablets
- Agaricus is Dual Extracted. Warm Water & Alcohol Extracted. No Chemicals Used.
- FDA Approved Facility, GMP, ISO, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER
LIFETIME GUARANTEE 100% Money Back - If for some reason, you are not satisfied with our product we provide a no-hassle no-questions-asked refund. Yes, we are that devoted to your happiness! :)
Ingredients: 100% Organic Agaricus Blazei Murill Mushroom 20:1 Extract Powder.
Servings Per Bag: 1.5 grams per serving (approximately 1/4 tsp.)
- 2 oz (57g): up to 46 servings per bag
- 4 oz (114g): up to 92 servings per bag
- 8 oz (227g): up to 184 servings per bag
- 16 oz (454g): up to 368 servings per bag
- We suggest a range of 1-3 tsp per day. This will vary based on person to person.
- Away from food or with small meals is preferred for best absorption.
- Use Measuring Spoon in package to EASILY add 1 serving into ANY Drink! Water, Juice or Smoothie!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing.
- Considered extremely safe.
- Those with Mushroom sensitivities should avoid use.
- Those on immunosuppressive medications should avoid use.
- Those who have undergone an organ transplant should consult their doctor first.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
FAQ's / Research:
Certificate of Authenticity
A Certificate of Analysis is a document issued by Quality Assurance that confirms that a regulated product meets its product specification. They commonly contain the actual results obtained from testing performed as part of quality control of an individual batch of a product.
Click the links below to view the Certificate of Analysis for each individual herb. If you have any additional questions please contact us via our contact page.
- Strengthens the immune system, prevents infection
- Potent Anti-oxidant
- Improves Metabolism
- Promotes liver health
- #1 Beta Glucan Source
†Results may vary.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information herein is NOT a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any of our products.