NOTE: Due to COVID-19 we have had to make some changes and there have been some delays in emails we are encountering. All items are shipped out the same day by 3 PM EST. Mon-Friday. Please note there have been shipping delays with the postal service and items crossing customs. All packages are being delivered but with delay. Please be patient. Thank you, VitaJing Customer Care Team.
Product Name: Siberian Ginseng
Extract Ratio: 20:1
Place of Origin: Northeast of China
Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
Latin Name: Acanthopanax Senticosus (Rupr. Maxim.) Harms
Part Used: Root
Properties: Slightly Pungent, Somewhat Bitter and Astringent and Warm
Organ Meridians: Spleen, Lungs, Kidneys, Liver, and Heart
- 100% Siberian Ginseng 20:1 Extract Powder
- Bulk Powder Extract Allows for EFFECTIVE DOSE = MUCH BETTER Results than Tincture, Pills or Tablets
- All Extracts are 100% Warm Water Extracted. No Chemicals Used.
- FDA Approved Facility, GMP, ISO, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER
- No Fillers or Additives. GMO-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free, & Wildcrafted.
LIFETIME GUARANTEE 100% Money-Back - If for some reason, you are not satisfied with our product we provide a no-hassle no-questions-asked refund. Yes, we are that devoted to your happiness! :)
Ingredients: 100% Siberian Ginseng 20:1 Extract Powder
Servings Per Bag: 1.5 grams per serving (approximately 1/4 tsp.)
- 2 oz (57g): up to 46 servings per bag
- 4 oz (114g): up to 92 servings per bag
- 8 oz (227g): up to 184 servings per bag
- 16 oz (454g): up to 368 servings per bag
- We suggest a range of 1-3 tsp per day. This will vary based on person to person.
- Away from food or with small meals is preferred for best absorption.
- Use Measuring Spoon in the package to EASILY add 1 serving into ANY Drink! Water, Juice, or Smoothie!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid taking it if pregnant or nursing.
- Persons with known medical conditions should consult a healthcare provider before using.
- Avoid if you suffer from any Heart Condition, Hypertension or Diabetes as Siberian Ginseng can affect blood pressure and blood sugar levels in the body. As well as if you are on any related condition medications.
- Avoid taking before bed as it may cause insomnia.
- Considered extremely safe.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
FAQ's / Research
Certificate of Authenticity
A Certificate of Analysis is a document issued by Quality Assurance that confirms that a regulated product meets its product specification. They commonly contain the actual results obtained from testing performed as part of quality control of an individual batch of a product.
Click the links below to view the Certificate of Analysis for each individual herb. If you have any additional questions please contact us via our contact page.
- Increases physical strength
- Increases mental and physical endurance
- Aids in recovery from exercise and extreme mental exertion
- Sharpens concentration
- Potent Antioxidant
- Strongest Adaptogen
- Powerful immunity
- Improves respiratory functioning
†Results may vary.
Legal Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information herein is NOT a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any of our products.