NOTE: Due to COVID-19 we have had to make some changes and there have been some delays in emails we are encountering. All items are shipped out the same day by 3 PM EST. Mon-Friday. Please note there have been shipping delays with the postal service and items crossing customs. All packages are being delivered but with delay. Please be patient. Thank you, VitaJing Customer Care Team.
A Superfood Berry that contains a plethora of nutrients that boost energy, lower stress, improve sexual health, and much more!
For more info and recipe inspiration please check out our YouTube videos here that feature Schizandra.
Product Name: Schizandra
Extract Ratio: 20:1
Place of Origin: Northeast of China
Appearance: Brownish Red Fine Powder
Latin Name: Schisandra Chinensis
Part Used: Fruit
Properties: Sour and Sweet with, andSalty, Pungent Bitter Overtones and Warm
Organ Meridians: Enters all twelve meridians
- 100% Organic Schizandra 20:1 Extract Powder
- Bulk Powder Extract Allows for EFFECTIVE DOSE = MUCH BETTER Results than Tincture, Pills or Tablets
- All Extracts are 100% Warm Water Extracted. No Chemicals Used.
- FDA Approved Facility, GMP, ISO, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER
- No Fillers or Additives. GMO-Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, & Wildcrafted.
LIFETIME GUARANTEE 100% Money Back - If for some reason, you are not satisfied with our product we provide a no-hassle no-questions-asked refund. Yes, we are that devoted to your happiness! :)
Ingredients: 100% Organic Schizandra 20:1 Extract Powder
Servings Per Bag: 1.5 grams per serving (approximately 1/4 tsp.)
- 2 oz (57g): up to 46 servings per bag
- 4 oz (114g): up to 92 servings per bag
- 8 oz (227g): up to 184 servings per bag
- 16 oz (454g): up to 368 servings per bag
- We suggest a range of 1-3 tsp per day. This will vary based on person to person.
- Away from food or with small meals is preferred for best absorption.
- Use Measuring Spoon in the package to EASILY add 1 serving into ANY Drink! Water, Juice, or Smoothie!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid if pregnant or nursing.
- Persons with known medical conditions should consult a healthcare provider before using.
- May cause digestive upset in sensitive individuals or those who suffer from ulcers.
- Those who suffer from Epilepsy or Inter-cranial pressure should avoid Schizandra.
- If on any medication and unsure please consult with your doctor first.
- Considered extremely safe.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
FAQ's / Research
Certificate of Authenticity
A Certificate of Analysis is a document issued by Quality Assurance that confirms that a regulated product meets its product specification. They commonly contain the actual results obtained from testing performed as part of quality control of an individual batch of a product.
Click the links below to view the Certificate of Analysis for each individual herb. If you have any additional questions please contact us via our contact page.
- Liver Detoxifier
- Immune Booster
- Reduces Stress
- Beauty enhancing qualities
- Protects the skin from elements
- Mildly calming and possesses pain-alleviating properties
- Purifies the blood
- Helps with memory
- Helps maintain sexual energy and functions in both men and women
- Aphrodisiac qualities
- Prevents unnecessary loss of fluids
†Results may vary.
Legal Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information herein is NOT a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any of our products.