NOTE: Due to COVID-19 we have had to make some changes and there have been some delays we are encountering. Please note this item will be shipped out apx. JUNE 24th 2020. If you have ordered any other items please note that they will be shipped out together.
He Shou Wu (Prepared Fo-Ti) is one of the most popular and highly revered tonic herbs in Asian herbalism. It is the ultimate Kidney Jing Fortifier and #1 Anti-Aging Herb in Chinese Tonic Herbalism.
For more info and recipe inspiration please check out our YouTube videos here that feature He Shou Wu.
Product Name: He Shou Wu (Prepared Fo-Ti)
Extract Ratio: 20:1
Place of Origin: Sichuan Province, Southwest of China
Appearance: Brown Yellow Fine Powder
Latin Name: Fallopia multiflora (Thunb.) Harald
Part Used: Root and Tuber
Properties: Slightly Bitter, Sweet, Astringent and Slightly Warm
Organ Meridians: Kidney and Liver
- 100% He Shou Wu 20:1 Extract Powder
- Bulk Powder Extract Allows for EFFECTIVE DOSE = MUCH BETTER Results than Tincture, Pills or Tablets
- All Extracts are 100% Warm Water Extracted. He Shou Wu is Traditionally Prepared in Black Bean Soup. No Chemicals Used.
- FDA Approved Facility, GMP, ISO, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER
- No Fillers or Additives. GMO-Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free.
LIFETIME GUARANTEE 100% Money Back - If for some reason, you are not satisfied with our product we provide a no-hassle no-questions-asked refund. Yes, we are that devoted to your happiness! :)
Ingredients: 100% He Shou Wu 20:1 Extract Powder
Servings Per Bag: 1.5 grams per serving (approximately 1/4 tsp.)
- 2 oz (57g): up to 46 servings per bag
- 4 oz (114g): up to 92 servings per bag
- 8 oz (227g): up to 184 servings per bag
- 16 oz (454g): up to 368 servings per bag
- We suggest a range of 1-3 tsp per day. This will vary based on person to person.
- Away from food or with small meals is preferred for best absorption.
- Use Measuring Spoon in the package to EASILY add 1 serving into ANY Drink! Water, Juice or Smoothie!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing.
- Persons with known medical conditions should consult a healthcare provider before using.
- May cause digestive disturbances and laxative-like effects in sensitive individuals.
- Those with low blood sugar, hormone-sensitive conditions or liver disease should avoid use.
- Discontinue use at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
- Considered extremely safe.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
FAQ's / Research
Certificate of Authenticity
A Certificate of Analysis is a document issued by Quality Assurance that confirms that a regulated product meets its product specification. They commonly contain the actual results obtained from testing performed as part of quality control of an individual batch of a product.
Click the links below to view the Certificate of Analysis for each individual herb. If you have any additional questions please contact us via our contact page.
- Powerful Anti-Aging Effect
- Improved Mood & Focus
- Reduces Anxiety
- Helps with Insomnia
- Cardiovascular Issues (Cholesterol)
- Helps with Hair Loss
- Aids to restore gray hair to original color
- Liver Health
- Assists Aging-related Mind Functioning Issues
- Increases Stamina
- Increases Sexual Vigour
†Results may vary.
Legal Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information herein is NOT a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any of our products.