He Shou Wu (Prepared Fo-Ti) is one of the most popular and highly revered tonic herbs in Asian herbalism. It is the ultimate Kidney Jing Fortifier and #1 Anti-Aging Herb in Chinese Tonic Herbalism.
For more info and recipe inspiration please check out our YouTube videos here that feature He Shou Wu.
Product Name: He Shou Wu (Prepared Fo-Ti)
Extract Ratio: 20:1
Place of Origin: Sichuan Province, Southwest of China
Appearance: Brown Yellow Fine Powder
Latin Name: Fallopia multiflora (Thunb.) Harald
Part Used: Root and Tuber
Properties: Slightly Bitter, Sweet, Astringent and Slightly Warm
Organ Meridians: Kidney and Liver
- 100% He Shou Wu 20:1 Extract Powder
- Bulk Powder Extract Allows for EFFECTIVE DOSE = MUCH BETTER Results than Tincture, Pills or Tablets
- All Extracts are 100% Warm Water Extracted. He Shou Wu is Traditionally Prepared in Black Bean Soup. No Chemicals Used.
- FDA Approved Facility, GMP, ISO, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER
- No Fillers or Additives. GMO-Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free.
LIFETIME GUARANTEE 100% Money Back - If for some reason, you are not satisfied with our product we provide a no-hassle no-questions-asked refund. Yes, we are that devoted to your happiness! :)
Ingredients: 100% He Shou Wu 20:1 Extract Powder
Servings Per Bag: 1.5 grams per serving (approximately 1/4 tsp.)
- 2 oz (57g): up to 46 servings per bag
- 4 oz (114g): up to 92 servings per bag
- 8 oz (227g): up to 184 servings per bag
- 16 oz (454g): up to 368 servings per bag
- We suggest a range of 1-3 tsp per day. This will vary based on person to person.
- Away from food or with small meals is preferred for best absorption.
- Use Measuring Spoon in the package to EASILY add 1 serving into ANY Drink! Water, Juice or Smoothie!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing.
- Persons with known medical conditions should consult a healthcare provider before using.
- May cause digestive disturbances and laxative-like effects in sensitive individuals.
- Those with low blood sugar, hormone-sensitive conditions or liver disease should avoid use.
- Discontinue use at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
- Considered extremely safe.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
FAQ's / Research
Certificate of Authenticity
A Certificate of Analysis is a document issued by Quality Assurance that confirms that a regulated product meets its product specification. They commonly contain the actual results obtained from testing performed as part of quality control of an individual batch of a product.
Click the links below to view the Certificate of Analysis for each individual herb. If you have any additional questions please contact us via our contact page.
- Powerful Anti-Aging Effect
- Improved Mood & Focus
- Reduces Anxiety
- Helps with Insomnia
- Cardiovascular Issues (Cholesterol)
- Helps with Hair Loss
- Aids to restore gray hair to original color
- Liver Health
- Assists Aging-related Mind Functioning Issues
- Increases Stamina
- Increases Sexual Vigour
†Results may vary.
Legal Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information herein is NOT a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any of our products.