NOTE: Due to COVID-19 we have had to make some changes and there have been some delays we are encountering. Please note this item will be shipped out apx. JUNE 24th 2020. If you have ordered any other items please note that they will be shipped out together.
For more info and recipe inspiration please check out our YouTube videos here that feature Ginkgo Biloba.
Product Name: Ginkgo Biloba
Extract Ratio: 20:1
Place of Origin: Jiangsu Province, East of China
Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
Latin Name: Ginkgo biloba L.
Part Used: Leaf
- 100% Organic Ginkgo Biloba 20:1 Extract Powder
- Bulk Powder Extract Allows for EFFECTIVE DOSE = MUCH BETTER Results than Tincture, Pills or Tablets
- All Extracts are 100% Warm Water Extracted. No Chemicals Used.
- FDA Approved Facility, GMP, ISO, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER
- No Fillers or Additives. GMO Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, & Wildcrafted.
LIFETIME GUARANTEE 100% Money Back - If for some reason, you are not satisfied with our product we provide a no-hassle no-questions-asked refund. Yes, we are that devoted to your happiness! :)
Ingredients: 100% Organic Ginkgo Biloba 20:1 Extract Powder
Servings Per Bag: 1.5 grams per serving (approximately 1/4 tsp.)
- 2 oz (57g): up to 46 servings per bag
- 4 oz (114g): up to 92 servings per bag
- 8 oz (227g): up to 184 servings per bag
- 16 oz (454g): up to 368 servings per bag
- We suggest a range of 1-3 tsp per day. This will vary based on person to person.
- Away from food or with small meals is preferred for best absorption.
- Use Measuring Spoon in package to EASILY add 1 serving into ANY Drink! Water, Juice or Smoothie!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing.
- Persons with known medical conditions should consult a healthcare provider before using.
- Ginkgo can interfere with platelet aggregation and, as such, individuals taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners) or antithrombotic medicines, including aspirin should seek professional guidance.
- Individuals who take medications to prevent seizures and individuals who have ever had a seizure should avoid taking ginkgo.
- Ginkgo should be avoided two days before and one to two weeks after surgery to avoid bleeding complications.
- Considered extremely safe.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
FAQ's / Research
A Certificate of Analysis is a document issued by Quality Assurance that confirms that a regulated product meets its product specification. They commonly contain the actual results obtained from testing performed as part of quality control of an individual batch of a product.
Click the links below to view the Certificate of Analysis for each individual herb. If you have any additional questions please contact us via our contact page.
- Improves memory, concentration and other mental faculties
- Improves long distance vision
- Relief for headaches, sinusitis and vertigo
- Reduces Retinal damage
- Improves blood flow to the hands, feet and brain
- Anti-Depressant effects
- Used to treat Impotency
†Results may vary.
Legal Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information herein is NOT a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any of our products.