B vitamins are vital to health, vitality, and strength. Yet most Americans and Canadians are not getting enough of them. In fact, many people have serious B vitamin deficiencies that can lead to a lot of health problems.
Many of the problems related to aging such as poor sexual functioning, weight gain, arthritis, memory loss, and loss of strength are actually caused by B vitamin deficiencies. Unfortunately, many people turn to supplements to solve this problem even though there is a lot of well-documented evidence that supplement capsules don’t work.
So what are B Vitamins and why do you need them?
The B vitamins are actually catalysts complex organic molecules that trigger specific processes in the human body. The body needs the vitamins to trigger certain processes. Without them, it doesn’t work properly; it’s as simple as that.
The B Vitamins are:
- B-1 or Thiamine
- B-2 or Riboflavin
- B-3 or Niacin which is vital for weight loss
- B-5 or pantothenic acid
- B-6 or pyridoxine
- B-12 or cyanocobalamin
- Vitamin B-9 or Folate
- Folic Acid
Some of the things that the B Vitamins do for your body include:
- The conversion of carbohydrates into glucose. This provides energy for the body. Persons that don’t get enough B vitamins don’t get enough energy.
- The breakdown of fats and proteins. Persons that don’t get enough niacin often suffer from obesity because the body doesn’t burn fat. The breakdown of fats and proteins is vital to the functioning of the immune and nervous systems. Persons who don’t get enough B vitamins often suffer from memory loss (dementia) and impaired mental functions. Long term b-vitamin deficiencies can lead to permanent brain damage.
- Provide muscle tone. B vitamin deficiencies can lead to poor muscle tone, weakness, and lack of strength.
- Healthy hair, skin, and eyes. B vitamin deficiencies can lead to wrinkles and gray hair.
- The proper functioning of the liver which detoxifies the body.
The problem is that the body doesn’t produce B vitamins; you have to get them from your food. Supplement tablets and capsules often fail to work because they are hard to digest particularly in persons with digestive problems. That means you need to turn to natural sources of B Vitamins.
Some Good Natural Sources of B Vitamins
Here are some of the best natural sources of B Vitamins around:
- Black Ant Extract or Polyrhachis Ant Extract. This traditional Chinese supplement could be the most concentrated source of B vitamins around. Scientific analysis indicates that ant flesh contains high levels of B-1, B-2 and B-12. B-12 has been shown to help with memory loss, mental health problems, and nervous system conditions such as arthritis. A big advantage to this extract is that it can be easily added to your juice, water and even food.
- Fish oil particularly fermented cod liver oil. Grandmother was right about this traditional supplement. It’s packed with B vitamins particularly B-12 and Omega-3 fatty acids. Scientific research has shown that consuming fish oil or certain species of fish such as sardines and salmon every day can prevent memory loss and problems like Alzheimer’s disease in older people.
- Dried herbs and spices. Chili powder is extremely rich in Vitamin B6. 100 grams of it can contain 3.67 milligrams of B6. Paprika, garlic, tarragon, sage, spearmint, chives, basil, savory, turmeric, bay leaves, rosemary, dill, onion powder, oregano, and marjoram are also rich in vitamin B6. Dried herbs and spices are also extremely rich in Vitamin B1.
- Sunflower seeds. This tasty treat is one of the best sources of B1. A 100 gram serving can contain up to 1.48 milligrams of vitamin B1.
As you can see, there are some great natural sources of B vitamins out there that can be easily added to your diet. Simply taking advantage of these can help you avoid many health problems.
We offer a 20:1 extract, meaning for every 1 tsp of VitaJing you consume, you are consuming the equivalent of 20 tsp of Black Ants.
Our extracts are produced in an FDA approved facility, are NON-GMO and we are a TRUST Verified Website.
If all this wasn’t enough, we’re SO confident in our product that we offer a full money back guarantee (Website ONLY, not applicable to Orders made through Amazon). Simply take VitaJing for 30 Days at 2 tsp per day minimum and if you don’t see a difference return the remaining package for a full refund (minus return shipping costs).
That’s all there is to it! Buy Black Ant Extract Here
Feel free to contact us HERE, if you have any questions!