Vast numbers of Canadians and Americans have an immune system that is both weakened and out of balance. There are several reasons for this including a polluted environment full of chemicals and radiation that weaken the immune system, chronic infections, stress, lack of exercise, obesity, lack of sleep, and processed industrialized food that lacks nutrition and is filled with toxic chemicals.
By the time the average North American reaches age 45, his or her immune system is weakened and often out of whack. That’s why so many people are sick and tired all the time and why so many of us get colds and flu all the time. The problem is made worse because the immune system often has to take nutrients from other systems in the body simply to function.
How Traditional Chinese Herbs can help
The good news is that body can repair itself with the right mix of nutrients and vitamins. One of the best sources of these nutrients is traditional Chinese herbs. For centuries, Chinese herbalists have been repairing damaged immune systems with a potent package of herbs.
These herbs can both balance and boost the immune system. In many cases, a person who takes one will feel better than she or he has in years because chronic infections will suddenly be gone.
Traditional Chinese Herbs that can repair your Immune System include the following:
- Polyrhachis or black ant extract. Okay, it’s not exactly an herb because it’s made from ant. Yet it is called the king of herbs in ancient Chinese texts and it is easy to see why. Polyrhachis extract has 13 times the protein of meat or fish. That provides the immune system with the energy it needs. Black ant extract is also a great source of zinc which is a natural antibiotic and is necessary to the proper functioning of the body. Many of those with weakened immune systems have a zinc deficiency. Polyrhachis Ant is also one of the best sources of other vitamins the immune system needs including Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Vitamin B-2, Vitamin B-1, and Vitamin B-12. Since it is easy to digest, this extract is the perfect immune system booster.
- Astragalus. The root of this vine is used in soups, teas, and extracts that are used to boost the immune system. Studies have shown that this root has antiviral and antibacterial properties. It also contains high levels of antioxidants which can protect cells from damage caused from disease. In addition to that, it is an adaptogen which protects the body against stress. Research in China has shown that this herb can help improve heart function, relieve the symptoms of heart disease, and lower cholesterol. It can also help diabetes and treat metabolic syndrome which can lead to heart disease and type II Diabetes.
- Reishi mushrooms. These medicinal mushrooms are a great source of protein that can protect the body from stress, viruses, and chemicals. It can be drank as a tea or used as a substitute for meat in meals.
- Gynostemma. Recent research in the People’s Republic of China has shown that this berry contains 120 saponins or immune modulating molecules that can help restore the balance of the immune system.
- Ginseng. This root can boost energy and increase endurance. It can also fight pain and help the body adapt to stressful environmental conditions that knock the immune system out of whack.
Adding these herbs to your daily routine can help restore your immune systems. Even though these herbs are potent, they will do you no good if you don’t take other steps to improve your lifestyle such as exercise, eating healthier, reducing stress, and getting plenty of sleep. Unless you change your lifestyle, your immune system will not recover and the herbs will do little good.
We offer a wide variety of Chinese Medicinal Herbs right here on our website.
Our extracts are produced in an FDA approved facility, are NON-GMO and we are a TRUST Verified Website.
If all this wasn’t enough, we’re SO confident in our product that we offer a full money back guarantee (Website ONLY, not applicable to Orders made through Amazon). Simply take VitaJing for 30 Days at 2 tsp per day minimum and if you don’t see a difference return the remaining package for a full refund (minus return shipping costs).
That’s all there is to it! Review all our Herbs Here
Feel free to contact us HERE, if you have any questions!